I Dream in Cuban

I Dream in Cuban

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Vote, You Vote, But I Voted with Triplets

     Today I woke up and could just feel the energy in the air. How will the day turn out? Who will be the next president of the United States of America? I knew one thing for sure. We were going to put in our vote today. For anyone who knows us, you would know that we strongly believe that children should be raised to get along in society and not that society should make exceptions for them. With that said, I would like to thank the one hundred people in the voting line today that took one look at me with three toddlers and let us go to the front of the line. With Carlos in my arms and the girls in the stroller, I cast my vote. How thrilling. And whether Romney or the wrong guy get voted in today, I am so proud to be in a country that gives us the opportunity to make a choice. And another shout out to my parents for moving us to this country for that chance. Now, if anyone would like to rent triplets so as to get in the front of the line today, email me your best offer. We are open all day


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm pleased to hear your neighbors were so neighborly, and let you move up in line. I'm not surprised though, we live in such a great area, with good people. If only the rest of the country was like Santa Rosa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you moved to the US from somewhere else. Another amazing thing to know about you. I'm so sad I didn't get to know you better when we were neighbors. Awesome that your precinct was compassionate and these trips could DEFINATELY be a money making thing! :)

    ReplyDelete