I Dream in Cuban

I Dream in Cuban

Saturday, April 23, 2011

34 weeks pregnant with triplets

This is my last picture before delivering. In 8 days from now, we have lift off. Or push out. I can't believe we will make it to what is considered triplet "term" of 35 weeks. We have been blessed. No blips in the babies growth, no preterm labor. No bed rest (the biggest blessing of all that allowed me to work until last weekend) and no maternal hypertention or diabetes. If only raising them can go this smoothly but I feel I may be pushing my luck. Tonight, Mike and I had what could be one of our last dates before the trips come. We ate at the Chop House and than strolled the aisles of Target preparing our Easter baskets. Ahhh, how romantic can we get? Next post about the triplets should have some photographs of actual little feet and little hands if we are lucky.

Measurements at 33 1/2 weeks:
Baby A  5 lb
Baby B  5 lb 1 oz
Baby C  5 lb 8 oz

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia, I am amazed your time is up! You look amazing! I look that big right now, but I'm only 16 wks along! ha

    Can't wait to see those babes! Good luck. I've already started my prayers for you guys!

    psst....I pulled out the sewing machine for you today. I remember all the names you told me, but I'm waiting for them to be in stone first!

    Good luck babe!

    ReplyDelete