I Dream in Cuban

I Dream in Cuban

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Field Day 2014


Another year has come and gone and here we were at another Field Day for the elementary school. The weather never fails and it is always sunny and dry for the day. These kids are lucky. It was also the first time I took the triplets without the assistance of  a triple stroller. They were the quinticential cheerleaders except when they were running up and down the stands but they did it quietly and that's all that matters when you have this many kids. Nico was perfect but that should have been the kid's middle name because he has gone to countless movies, dinners and even a Cirque De Soleil without so much as a peep. (He's gunning for favorite child position) We also had the Grands with us this time and Eva couldn't have been prouder. She showed off her family to all her stunned friends. "They are ALL your brothers and sisters?" was asked a lot. Eva continues to be a bright spot in a dull world. Always kind, thoughtful, funny and yet, a bad ass competitor. The girl has wings. What can I say. She gets it from me…..okay maybe not from me but from her very talented and athletically gifted father but I cheer better than him. In all, it was a success and I can't believe I have to do this for so many more years with so many more kids. Here's to a lifetime of good weather. 



Perpetual motion from these girls

Go Eva! 


The girl is fast!

Her class is the Metcalf's Minions 

Love the drool

We finished with some baby yoga in the front yard

Gigi has a constant smile on her face and so do I since she is potty trained now

These two are thick as thieves. I catch grandpa cracking up in a room with Nico all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment