I Dream in Cuban

I Dream in Cuban

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Ballet Recital 2014



     Another year of ballet under her belt. That's my girl. I love that she still manages to stay a kid no matter how quickly these years fly by.


I love that her dreams still include her father and me in them. That she counts me as one of her best friends



I like when she tells Golden that I am a doctor in "Eternal medicine."


I love to see her be a big sister to the babies. They adore "Vava" almost as much as I do. 


I'm amazed at the limitless talent she has and the effortlessness in which she accomplishes great things.


I am humbled with how many people comment not only on how beautiful she is on the outside but also how sweet and lovely she is on the inside as if I had anything to do with it. 


I love to watch her when she isn't looking; always trying to catch a glimpse of my little girl but sometimes only finding a beautiful young woman instead.


I'm scared when she says that "Mom knows everything." or "Mom makes the best food." because I know that one day she will find me out and I only hope she still loves me as much. 


I love cracking up with her because she really is so funny. 



I will miss those front teeth when braces correct her front teeth that look just like mine.




But for now, I will just love on her and enjoy this wonderful, daily gift that is my sweet Eva. 



No comments:

Post a Comment