I Dream in Cuban

I Dream in Cuban

Monday, February 28, 2011

Triplets 26weeks

Everyone is growing well, including me. I get winded climbing into bed. Luckily, the babies are all growing evenly but the girls seem to like to kick there brother a lot. Golden was at the last ultrasound and he stepped away from the screen and started yelling into my belly, "That's enough sissy. Leave my brother alone." It is nice to know he is ready to be the big brother.  To my big surprise, the doctor told me she was ready to schedule my C-Section in NINE WEEKS. I realized at that moment that I am truly not ready to be a mother of triplets. The theory is much easier than the reality. I am still working and strangers at the hospital stop me to ask how the mother of the triplets is doing. I think this is only the beginning of how my life will be changed. Goodbye Dr. Harris, hello triplet's mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment