I Dream in Cuban

I Dream in Cuban

Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Safari at four months

Gisele, Beau, and Carlos



It's been a blur, these four months. I thought I'd write things down so as to remember later. At the four month check up, all the babes are doing well. Gigi, who was the oldest and largest is now the smallest. My Sweet Petite as I call her is loving and good natured. Loves to cuddle just like the movies show babies do. Beau Bonita is the blessing we need at night and the terror we feared in the day. She sleeps through the night....if your night starts at six and ends at two am. But I'm not complaining because Carlos is the sweet lover boy in the day and a night terror. He still feels the need to visit the boob every three hours. And he is like a true bulimic in that he spend the other two hours I should be sleeping vomiting and crying with colic. I just keep reminding myself that this too shall pass....but if at all possible can it pass faster at night. 

Check up weights:
Gigi 12lb 14oz
Beau 13lb 14oz
Carlos13lb 15oz

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!! I'm amazed how fast your babies are growing. They all outweighed Ben at 4 months. You're doing things right, Mom!!

    ReplyDelete