I Dream in Cuban

I Dream in Cuban

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Boo To Do's before Halloween

The season is hopping here in our new town. We have been encouraged by the entire neighborhood to get into the Halloween spirit or die. It seems Gulf Breeze Proper is THE place to be in the season. We were told that we will have about 800 candies  passed out that night and that everyone is in costume. I will keep you posted.
     For starters, we had some friends over for pumpkin carving. I know, crazy with the triplets but my thought is that we are already crazy, what's another four or five kids.



Meghan holds my mummy-kin
I have enjoyed decorating the house with subtle decorations as well. 


Stay tuned for our Halloween costumes. The triplets first Halloween will be memorable.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm surprised to hear GBP is so pushy! 800 candy pieces?! Can we say Halloween Nazis?!! Huh, you're taking it well, I'd be more than slightly annoyed. Navarre is quite a bit more laid back. I think if someone put a letter out concerning Halloween expectations, there'd be a significant number of people responding with where that self elected neighborhood boss can stick said letter!

    That being said, it does sound like you have a very cool and fun October house! Before you go and buy 800 pieces of candy, remember the Trunk or Treat activity coming up. The kids will get tons of candy there, and I know a lot of parents who "redistribute" that come the 31st... maybe just the ghetto Navarre parents though :o)

    ReplyDelete