I Dream in Cuban

I Dream in Cuban

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Training with Team Harris

Every morning we walk the "biggins" to school. We look like a circus act with the stroller and the dog but  the kids love it. All five of them, and Lola makes six. Then when the older ones are off we turn on the tunes and get jogging. The babies remind me of the movie Speed with Sandra Bullock in that they cry only when I slow down so we always keep going. If anyone gets too fussy I just move the party inside to the treadmill where the babies like to be put into their baby seats and watch me run. They have been my best cheerleaders.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You should submit that photo to In Shape magazine. I think it would motivate a lot of women who aren't sure if they have time to exercise. If you can, who can't?!!

    ReplyDelete