I Dream in Cuban

I Dream in Cuban

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Photos





We made it out to a pumpkin patch in Alabama thanks to the coordination of the great women of our ward. I am reminded of my old New Orleans ward with these girls except now I'm the old lady of the group. They are very fun. So the difference between Michigan patches and Alabama patches are simple.
Cotten not Corn fields
A Peanut farm not an apple orchard.
Boiled peanuts for sale instead of Apple Cider, apple donuts, apple pie, warm bread.
Besides that, no difference. The kids had a blast on the hay ride, petting zoo, bouncy and there was a huge slide built in the middle of the field. I think the owners had never seen more mom's nursing babies.

2 comments:

  1. We had fun too. Cider and other apple things would have been a nice addition though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! i know, i rarely do those playdate things anymore. does that mean i'm old like you? hee hee

    although i say i'm "over" those playdate things, the kids and i are totally missing out on all their fun activities.

    ReplyDelete