I Dream in Cuban

I Dream in Cuban

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

It was a lovely day on Mother's Day. We got up early but I was given my breakfast in bed before we left to church. How blessed can a girl get to have such well behaved, smart, funny and good looking kids. All I was thinking about was how quickly this time will fly by and no more cuddles every morning. So, I got extra loving today and thanked Heavenly Father for the opportunity to help in the great plan of salvation. Never far from my mind is Zach and I can't wait to have him celebrating with us again.

This is what Golden wrote about me for Mother's Day. It comes with a drawing that actually came out in the front page of the newspaper. It is a picture of him next to me with a grocery cart full of groceries. If that doesn't sum up my life: Feed the masses. Or as Christ asked Peter, "If you love me, feed my lambs." Boy, do I love the Savior if it came down to that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment