I Dream in Cuban

I Dream in Cuban

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Triplets first Birthday


The triplets finally made it. I thought a year was such a long time but it has been a whirlwind of activity and milestones that I could hardly keep up with. The grands came from Michigan to help celebrate and I thought the kids needed special outfits to mark the occasion. I got them all little onsies with their names on it and the girls had frilly tutus to put on for Eva's ballet recital. Unfortunately, they did not want to pose together for that. So here are the much needed first cake pictures every mother needs.

Carlos may never forgive me for this hat but it was SO worth it.

My boy had no teeth going into his first birthday but at least he and his sisters are walking, Gigi was the first, then Beau, than Carlos

Gigi has the most captivating laugh. And she is always watching you like you are a midterm she is framing for.
Everyone got their own chocolate cake.

Beau was not a fan of the hat either.

But Gigi was a gamer as usual. Note the two teeth. Beau has the most teeth at this point.

Singing a Happy Birthday to the babes.


And the babies went to town on their cakes. 




Beau finally had enough.
On the talk about teeth, I should document that we have a serious biter in our midst. We refer to her as Jaws (from the James Bond movies) or Diente Dura. Beau has had a few time outs lately.

My poor Gigi has been Beau's chew toy when she gets angry.


And Carlos is not free from her wrath either. It is a full time job watching out for Jaws.

BBut when she is nice, she is the sweetest, so we will keep her. The party was a success and we had the in laws and Jerry come in for the festivities. Here is to another great year with these kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment