I Dream in Cuban

I Dream in Cuban

Friday, May 20, 2016

Trips Turn 5

Imagine I have a time machine and this post is done promptly in May. Besides, the triplets celebrated all month long so I am really right on time. I can't believe it has been five years since we moved back to Florida. And it is a distant memory of caring for these guys when they were unable to walk or feed themselves. If I had to do it again I would be just as freaked out because I honestly cannot remember anything about that time unless I see it in pictures. And in case I can't remember anything about this year, I thought I would put some pictures in to remind me of just how much these kids have grown. 



For their birthday the triplets got to choose their individual cakes which seemed quite similar to the cakes they picked last year but I was not complaining.The girls only wanted to be mermaids and Carlos only wanted instruments to torture them with in the pool. I think I made everyone happy. 









This year has marked the first ballet class and recital along with the first T ball game where they called themselves the hammerheads. What they manage to lack in silence they make up for in humor. Always loud and always making a mess is the norm for these guys.

Ballet recital song was the Hokey Pokey and Beau was the only one to give a bow, like a man but we loved it. And don't get me started on Gigi's hands. So graceful.


First day of ballet




As far as t-ball was concerned, Gigi always had to wear a bow in her hair and when she put on her helmet or cap, the bow went over it. As for Beau, she sure liked snack time. As you can see by the pictures, the kids were very focused but they loved their teammates, especially Carson Daringer who both Beau and Gigi married at the gym day care. 



Why I augta! 


There soon on their way to being Kindergarteners this fall but for now, they are my sweet five year olds. 


Catching up with Trips

Beau: Mom, I saw a scary bitcho ( bug)(Holding sword and stuffed white rabbit)
Mom: Oh no, Did you kill it with your big sword?
Beau: (playing coy) no
Mom about to praise her
Beau: Lifts a slightly stained white rabbit. I killed it with my bunny. (Smiles her adorable smile)

Beau: Mom, I'm going to be a rock star. Can you get me a hotar? (guitar)

Eva:Beau you are the cutest thing ever!
Beau: Yes, I am the whole package. I am cute as a button

Mom: Beau, what's your phone number?
Beau: 2 second and number nine

Gigi: I'm not tired, just my eyes.

Carlos:(As his mom sings the ABC song.
Mom, you're going to jail
Mom: Why
Carlos: For singing terribly

Mom: Carlos, what word starts with the letter "B"
Carlos: The letter "D"

Beau: Chank you, my arms and eggs urt. (Thank you, my arms and legs hurt)

Carlos: What are you mating there?
Me: Excuse me?
Carlos: Over there(pointing to a construction site) what are you mating?

Gigi: I want yummy spray (canned whip cream)

Gigi:Mom, I had a nightmare I was a baby unicorn.


I love these girls except when I walked into there newly cleaned room to find it had snowed baby powder everywhere and they looked like ghosts. Did I mention it was ten at night?













No comments:

Post a Comment