I Dream in Cuban

I Dream in Cuban

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Triplets at nine months.

This is the quietest moment I have had in nine months. It was on a car ride to Orlando and lasted about thirty minutes. Instead of resting, I videotaped it so I could watch it at times when they weren't so quiet.
Stats at this time:   Lbs   Hgt
Gisele                 19.56   28.50
Beau                   18.31   27.25
Carlos                 18.38   29.00

It's amazing they survived with how well we manage their hygiene.
I just thought I would add some of my favorite photos from this month













3 comments:

  1. That is SO funny that you recorded your babies being silent!

    You know- I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that dog saliva is actually cleaner than human saliva. Your puppy was just trying to be a good helper, perhaps following the example of Nana in Peter Pan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! i can't believe all the baby gear you have to have! blows me away. you and mike are doing an awesome job with FIVE kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, to answer your question: its a "you are special today" plate. isn't it a mormon thang? not sure where it started, but my inlaws have always done the plate tradition, and gave us that plate years ago.

    ReplyDelete