I Dream in Cuban

I Dream in Cuban

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Mermaids

Easter was filled with surprises. Not only did the Easter bunny find our new home just fine but so did my sister Lourdes and her family. To say our kids had a blast is an understatement. But my only regret is not having enough time with them. We had an Easter egg hunt and had a nice lunch before the Hildoer's went back home to Atlanta.



The cousins stood still long enough to take only these three photos. 

Jonah
Anneliese

Some people were not in the Easter spirit.








After the Hildoer's departure, I found my daughter busy at work on the computer. Soon after I found her lounging in the tub with these papers all over the bathroom floor. The intense scribbles are a charm to turn you into a mermaid. Having been a mermaid in my former life, I warned Eva that this spell might not work because she is still not the right age for the change to occur (or so the mermaids tell me). Nonetheless, she was determined to try. And guess what......
How to become a mermaid. 

She did it. Isn't this the coolest thing ever. I have to say that Eva has been in full mermaid form most of the week. She is in her room reading with the tail. In my room, playing with the babies. And yes....in the water.


Look what Mike found the next day!



In the pool.

I just love my little mermaid. In the sea and on land. 

1 comment:

  1. she became a mermaid i cant believe it im going to write her a letter right now.

    ReplyDelete