I Dream in Cuban

I Dream in Cuban

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Golden answers his questions

oldie but goody photos



What is your first memory? New Orleans. I do remember Maria the babysitter and her husband.
What is your best memory? Watching the Three Stooges. Oh and when the triplets were born b/c I get to love on them.
What is your saddest memory? When Zach died.
What is your favorite toy? I don't know yet.
Who is Phosphos? A Bakugan.
Why do you take him everywhere? He has never been to Earth before so I take him everywhere to teach him stuff.
How do you like school? It's good.
What do you like most about Pensacola?It's warm all the time
How do you know Mami loves you? Im your child and you said I will always be your baby.
Do you like to see daddy and me kiss? No
Do you like it when I kiss you? No....ok fine, yes I do.
Where should our next vacation be? Hawaii
What's the best part of being a big brother? I do big boy stuff like making my bed and beating people up and I'm taller than my sissy.
Do you love Eva? Yes.
What is your favorite game? Mass effect
What was your first memory of the Holy Ghost? I don't remember.
What was the last thing you prayed for? That we will all be together as a family and safe
What is your best quality? I'm handsome
What is Heaven like? Everything you can imagine is up there
Is Zach there? I bet he is all grown up
What does he look like in your dreams? He almost looks like me.
What do you like most about daddy? I get to play video games with him.
What do you like most about mommy? I hate when you make me do homework. I still haven't found what I like about you yet.
Do you think you will ever love me? Yes. Wait, (he laughs) I already love you.
What is your favorite color? Blue
What are you going to be when you grow up? A soldier if I ever survive.
Don't you know that soldiers have to make their bed? Ok, I will try to get used to that.
What is your favorite food? (with a full mouth) Strawberries.
Are you ever going to move out of the house? No
What happens when you get married? I'm going to have kids and they will have kids and then I'll be a grandpa and old. Then I will die and get angel wings and be in Heaven with Zach and see him as a grown man.
Are you all going to live with me?  Yes. Be nice to my kids.
What is your favorite hobby? Go watch movies.
What is a miracle? You, the babies and dad and ummm....pointing to Eva and skipping her, Grandma and grandpa, Noah and pointing to Eva and not saying her name again....
Have you had a miracle in your life? Yes. Having a friend.
Who is your favorite person? (Eva asks him to say Eva and he responds. Hello I am right here) You have all been so good to me.....(and he whispers in Eva's ear "Not every one) .......
Now he and Eva are in a wrestling match laughing and chasing each other.....He is trying to feed her a dog bone and she is laughing while the triplets watch....

What is your favorite animal? A dog
What is the funniest part of your body? My funny bone
What is your best feature? My hair
Who is the prettiest woman you know? Mom, Gigi, Beau..and.....pointing to Eva.and not saying her name...and another screaming match occurs. Finally, pointing to me. He says "You"
What is the funniest thing daddy ever did? Saying stuff that's funny like funny catch phrases.

Okay I am done...and he walks away.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed and I laughed and I laughed. So glad you published this. What a wonderful thing to share and save for posterity. I'm in VA right now for my little brother's wedding, and would love to have something like this to read to his fiance. She'd love it!

    ReplyDelete