I Dream in Cuban

I Dream in Cuban

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Questions for my kids

Eva

What is your favorite color? Lime green
What is your happiest memory?  Swimming with the dolphins with the Guerra's in Miami
What is your earliest memory?   Going to Paris and hooking the rings on the merry go round in the park
What is your saddest memory? When Zach died.
What do you think Heaven is like? Better than Earth. And you will be with Heavenly Father and your family.
Do you dream of Zach? Yes. He looks like a baby like Carlos. And when he is older her looks a lot like Golden.
When did you first feel the Holy Spirit? When I first got him at my baptism
What is your funniest memory? Too hard
How can you tell a bad person from a good one? That's too hard.
What is a miracle? It means Heavenly Father rewards you with a miracle.
Have you had a miracle? Yes, the triplets. Apparently it's a miracle to me, you and the whole family.
What do you love most about Gulf Breeze? The beaches.
What are you going to be when you grow up? A dolphin trainer or a doctor or an actress.
Do you remember the pre mortal existence before we came here? No, that was a long time ago.
What do you love most about daddy? He has great jokes.
Do you like to see daddy kiss me? It's gross.
What is the funniest word you ever heard? Guppa ( A word I made up for the junk in your eyes in the morning.)
What do you look for in a friend? Their personality.
What are you going to be doing in five years that you can't do now? Be in middle school
What was the last thing you talked to Heavenly Father about? I asked him what to pray about.
What does it feel like to be a mermaid? Very( said 5 times) awesome.
When you get married will you still be a mermaid? I don't know.
What if you couldn't have babies if you stayed a mermaid? I would be devastated.
So would you change? Yeah (hesitantly she answered)
What age are you most looking forward to and why? Twenty one because you get to be sealed in the temple with your husband at that age ( I plan to get married at that age)
What is your favorite book? Piper Reed Party Planner
What is your favorite movie? Splash
What is your favorite hobby? Swimming
What is your favorite subject? Science
What is the funniest part of your body? The funny bone.(she says laughing)
When you to collage do you want to move away? No.
How long are you going to live with mommy and daddy? Probably until I get married. But I will visit you constantly every day.
Why do you like spending time with me? Because you are always with the babies and I'm always at school. It's just fun.
When do we spend time together? Mostly around 7 at night at least 5 times a week.
What is your best quality? I'm very nice.
Are you pretty? Yes.
What kind of husband are you looking for? A Mormon. That's for sure.
Yeah, but will he have to be cute? Sure.
What do you want me to know now? A want a twin.
Does Beau count? No. I mean same age. Not just identical.
How do you know I love you? You say it almost a thousand times every day. You know mom. You know it's true.
How do you know daddy loves you? Every day he comes home and cuddles me. And he always jokes around with me and gives me a lot of kisses. And love jokes with me.
Do you love Golden, he will never know I asked you this? Yes and no. Yes because he is always watching out for me and No because he can get obsessed with video games.
Where should we vacation next? Costa Rica again.
What is your testimony? I know that the Mormon Church is true and that Heavenly Father sent us down here because we chose the right. And I know that my family loves me and I know that the Holy Ghost will help me all my life. And I know the scriptures are true and that Heavenly Father sent me with a great family. Amen.

Thanks Eva.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my sweetness!! When did she turn 8?? Did you have the baptism here? So sorry we missed it!!

    ReplyDelete