I Dream in Cuban

I Dream in Cuban

Friday, December 28, 2012

Golden's 11th Birthday Party....I know we were late


I know the year is almost over but I had to put in Golden's September birthday party photos or I would never forgive myself. At least we celebrated it on time. We went to Sam's Fun City, which is a kid on speed sort of creation. Sensory overload a minute after you step foot inside. Arcade games that feed you tickets to purchase your heart's desires (If your desire is a ten cent piece of garbage you would of never even thought of buying), an entire carnival of rides outside, go kart racing and finally, laser tag. What more could a kid ask for. I must say my favorite was watching the kids on the go karts. The crashes were spectacular and just by their driving, you got an insight into who these kids were. Just my kids alone: Eva was focused with a furrowed brow trying hard to be the first and best at this task. Golden, he was driving along, surprised when the road just changed on him abruptly but taking it all in with a little "Oh no!" Never really noticing who was in the lead or not. Our dear friend Jeremy had to ride with his daughter scout. Funny to see him speeding by the kids, lapping most of them. I think he enjoyed it but he kept a good poker face on for us. In laser tag, Eva commented that Jeremy hit the most targets and "I never saw him mom" How intuitive that child is since Jeremy is a sniper in life. Jeremy 11000 - kids 10. I hated to think my boy was growing up but it's impossible to ignore since he has grown a foot in less than a month and a half. But he will always be my first little guy. I love you Golden.
Jeremy with Scout on the twirly thingy.

Carlos dressed up for the occasion

Eva was calm as usual.

Golden is never scared.


What is he wishing for I wonder?

Ready

Set

Go-Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment